Nothing to worry, let’s take a step back and have an idea about it, first.
- It controls the dynamic content of the website such as slideshows, animated graphics, interactive forms and much more.
- Developers can easily use these codes from the libraries to reduce time and to ease your pain.
There a lot of such libraries out there & React JS is one of them. Now, the question arises, how it is unique and what is it used for? Let’s dive in to React JS Now.
What is React JS?
Is React JS Front-end or Back-end? Why You Should Use React JS?
React is used as client-side programming building things that a user will see and interact on-screen in their browser window which makes, React JS a front-end library. Here are some of the reasons below for using React JS:
- The React JS development techniques are much simpler to grasp because of its component-based approach, well-defined characteristics to learn and build a professional web (and mobile applications).
- It is easy to learn with just previous basic programming knowledge.
- React supports extensive code reusability and provides a native approach to build iOS, Android & web applications.
- Data binding is one of the characteristics that is used to React with an application called Flux and controls the flow of data components via a point of control known as- The
- Applications made by React JS are easy to test and can be treated as functions, manipulate the React JS view and take a look at the output, triggered actions, functions, events, etc.
What Are React JS Key Features?
- Virtual DOM – If a developer uses JSX to manipulate and update its DOM, React JS creates an in-memory data structure cache known as “Virtual Document Object Model”. VDOM is a copy of the actual DOM of the website and React JS uses the virtual DOM to change the data and then updates in the browser. React JS scans the Virtual DOM to see what the actual changes made by the user and selectively updates that section of the DOM only. This process ensures less computing power and loading time.
- React Native– React has native libraries that were generally announced by Facebook in 2015, which provides react architecture to native applications like iOS & Android. Hire React Native Developers today & build an amazing mobile application for your business.
- Single-Way Data Flow– In React, a set of immutable values is passed to the components renderer as properties in its HTML tags. The component cannot directly modify any properties but can pass a call back function with the help of which we can do modifications. This complete process is known as “properties flow down; actions flow up”.
Should You Learn React JS?
If you are planning & willing to make your professional career as a front-end web developer by building user-interfaces of websites, then the answer is “YES”. React is quite effective & efficient in building web as well as mobile applications because of its advantages and key features it provides.
If you are willing to make your project using React, You can Hire dedicated React JS Developers at affordable costs.